There will be five all-Championship ties in a mouth-watering Challenge Cup fourth round draw.
Yorkshire heavyweights Halifax and Featherstone clash at The Shay, while Widnes face a trip to Leigh.
London’s first Challenge Cup game at Plough Lane will be against Bradford Bulls and there are other all-Championship ties between York and Newcastle, and Workington and Dewsbury.
The 14 Championship clubs will be joined in round four by the six winners of the third round ties, which were also drawn on Tuesday night.
At least one non-professional outfit is guaranteed a place in the fourth round, against the Royal Navy were drawn against York Acorn.
The other four remaining community clubs were all kept apart – with Castleford Lock Lane’s reward for dumping out Oldham a tie against the Roughyeds’ League 1 neighbours Rochdale.
Rochdale Mayfield have a home tie with Doncaster, while Siddal and Hunslet Club Parkside are away at Hunslet and London Skolars respectively.
Rounding off the draw is an all-League 1 clash between Swinton and North Wales Crusaders.
It will be the second successive round the Lions have faced a Welsh team, having hammered West Wales Raiders 96-0 at the weekend.
The fourth round games will take place on the weekend of February 26/27.
Challenge Cup third round draw
- Lock Lane v Rochdale Hornets
- Royal Navy v York Acorn
- London Skolars v Hunslet Club Parkside
- Swinton Lions v North Wales Crusaders
- Rochdale Mayfield v Doncaster
- Hunslet v Siddal
Challenge Cup fourth round draw
- York v Newcastle
- Halifax v Featherstone
- Leigh v Widnes
- Lock Lane or Rochdale v Barrow
- Batley v Royal Navy or York Acorn
- London Broncos v Bradford
- London Skolars or Hunslet Club Parkside v Sheffield
- Swinton or North Wales v Hunslet or Siddal
- Workington v Dewsbury
- Rochdale Mayfield or Doncaster v Whitehaven