Both Will Pryce and Aidan Sezer have received trip charges following their Huddersfield and Leeds wins respectively.
Sezer, 31, is one of three players from the Rhinos squad to receive suspensions following their 34-14 win over Salford on Sunday.
He has received a two-match ban for his Grade C Trip charge.
Meanwhile, team-mates Rhyse Martin and David Fusitu’a have also received suspensions. Goal-kicking back-rower Martin will miss their next game with a Grade A Dangerous Contact charge.
Winger Fusitu’a will miss two games with a Grade C High Tackle charge. It was his return game for the Rhinos, having missed their victory in Catalans the week prior.
Both Fusitu’a and Sezer will miss games against Hull KR and Warrington.
Huddersfield’s Pryce has also received a two-match penalty notice with a Grade B Trip. He will miss games against Salford and Castleford.
Elsewhere in Super League
Hull KR prop forward Korbin Sims has received a two-match ban. The 30-year-old was charged with Grade B Other Contrary Behaviour. Team-mate Frankie Halton was charged with a Grade A Dangerous but did not receive a suspension.
St Helens back-rower Curtis Sironen will miss the next two games. He was charged with a Grade B High Tackle during the club’s victory over Castleford. He was also sent to the sin-bin by the official.
Castleford’s Liam Watts has also picked up a two-match ban with a Grade B Dangerous Contact charge.
Tiaki Chan will miss the next two games for Catalans Dragons. The youngster received a Grade C Dangerous Throw charge against Wakefield and was also sent to the sin-bin for the dangerous tackle on Lewis Murphy.
In numbers: Super League Round 22 attendances
Full disciplinary list
- Korbin Sims (Hull KR) – Grade B Other Contrary Behaviour – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Frankie Halton (Hull KR) – Grade A Dangerous Contact – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Will Pryce (Huddersfield) – Grade B Trip – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Jordan Lane (Hull FC) – Grade A Dangerous Contact – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Liam Watts (Castleford) – Grade B Dangerous Contact – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Curtis Sironen (St Helens) – Grade B High Tackle – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- David Fusitua (Leeds) – Grade C High Tackle – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Aidan Sezer (Leeds) – Grade C Trip – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Rhyse Martin (Leeds) – Grade A Dangerous Contact – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Tiaki Chan (Catalans) – Grade C Dangerous Throw – 2 Match Penalty Notice