London star Elliot Kear made the most metres and carries from round six of Super League.
This week we have a few changes. St Helens remain undefeated and in the top spot. Warrington move to second after their win against Wigan, which pushes Castleford to third. Salford remain in fourth. Wakefield move up to fifth, ultimately pushing Hull FC and Hull KR to sixth and seventh. The bottom five remain unchanged (Catalan eighth, London ninth, Wigan 10th, Leeds 11th and Huddersfield 12th).
- Elliot Kear (London) almost ran 200 metres
- Danny Houghton (Hull FC) almost made 60 tackles
- Elliot Kear (London) made over 20 carries
- Craig Hall and Will Oakes, both Hull KR, had an average gain over 15 metres
- Jimmy Keinhorst (Hull KR) missed nine tackles
- Matt Frawley (Huddersfield) made five errors
- Kane Linnett (Hull KR) gave away three penalties
Wigan gave away 12 penalties against Warrington, who only gave away five penalties. On average, the teams in this round gave away eight penalties.
Liam Moore gave away 19 penalties in his game, whereas Scott Mikalauskas only gave away 12. The majority of referees gave away more penalties to the home team apart from Ben Thaler, who gave away seven more penalties to the away team.
Don’t forget you can interact with the data and find your own metrics…