Hull forward Ligi Sao is one of seven Super League players who have been suspended following the latest round of Super League matches.
Samoa international Sao was sent off in Hull’s 46-18 defeat to Castleford on Friday night. The Rugby Football League’s match review panel have referred him to tribunal after giving him a Grade D striking charge.
The RFL have banned two more players from the same game. Hull’s Connor Wynne and Castleford’s Jake Mamo will sit out this week for disputing decisions made by the referee.
Meanwhile, the match review panel have handed a one-match ban to Huddersfield centre Leroy Cudjoe for dangerous contact in their 13-12 loss against Catalans Dragons in Perpignan.
Toulouse will be without star prop Daniel Alvaro for this weekend’s game against Hull in the south of France. The Italy international will miss Saturday’s clash for dangerous contact in Saturday’s 24-11 loss to Salford.
Fiji international Korbin Sims will miss Hull KR’s trip to Wigan on Thursday night after receiving a one-match ban for dangerous contact.
Wakefield forward Kelepi Tanginoa will miss Friday’s derby against Castleford after being receiving a one-match ban for dangerous contact in their 13-12 golden point defeat to St Helens.
The latest sanctions following Round 20 of Super League:
- Ligi Sao – Hull FC – Grade D Strikes – Refer to Tribunal
- Leroy Cudjoe – Huddersfield Giants – Grade B Dangerous Contact – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Jake Mamo – Castleford Tigers – Grade B Disputes Decision – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Connor Wynne – Hull FC – Grade A Disputes Decision – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Daniel Alvaro – Toulouse Olympique – Grade B Dangerous Contact – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Korbin Sims – Hull KR – Grade B Dangerous Contact – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Kelepi Tanginoa – Wakefield Trinity – Grade A Dangerous Contact – 1 Match Penalty Notice