Leeds Rhinos forward Zane Tetevano has been referred to tribunal following his red card against St Helens in Super League.
Tetevano, 31, was sent from the field for a high shot on Konrad Hurrell on Thursday night at the Totally Wicked Stadium.
He has been charged with a Grade D and will find out his punishment on Tuesday, with a potential maximum of five games.
Meanwhile, team-mates Harry Newman and Bodene Thompson have also been charged.
Newman, playing in only his third game this season, has received a two-match ban. He was charged with a Grade C Aggressive Behaviour towards Match Official.
Forward Thompson has also received a two-match penalty notice for a Grade B Trip charge. The pair will miss upcoming games against Hull and Castleford.
Salford Red Devils captain Elijah Taylor will miss the club’s next match with a Grade B Strikes with Knee charge. Paul Rowley’s side next travel to Warrington on Sunday in Round 17.
Hull’s Miteli Vulikjapani has been found guilty of a Grade C Dangerous Contact and has received a two-match ban. He will miss their home game with Leeds and also the Hull derby the following week at Magic Weekend.
Finally, Castleford forward Liam Watts will miss their upcoming game against Huddersfield on Friday. The 31-year-old was charged with a Grade A Dangerous Contact.
Full disciplinary list
- Zane Tetevano (Leeds) – Grade D Strikes with Hand, Arm or Shoulder – Refer to Tribunal
- Harry Newman (Leeds) – Grade C Aggressive Behaviour towards Match Official – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Bodene Thompson (Leeds) – Grade B Trips – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Elijah Taylor (Salford) – Grade B Strikes with Knee – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Miteli Vulikjapani (Hull FC)- Grace C Dangerous Contact – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Liam Watts (Castleford) – Grade A Dangerous Contact – 1 Match Penalty Notice