Here’s everything you need to know about the Challenge Cup sixth round, including dates, kick-off times and televised coverage.
All 12 Super League clubs will enter the competition in the sixth round, as well as the four Championship teams who have reached this stage.
The four part-time Championship teams that are left in this year’s Challenge Cup are York, London Broncos, Halifax and Batley.
At least one of those Championship sides are guaranteed a place in the quarter-finals, with York having been drawn London at home.
Halifax, meanwhile, have a nice earner in hosting world champions St Helens at The Shay.
Batley face a tough trip to face in-form Super League side Hull KR at Craven Park.
The Championship quartet will make up the semi-finals of the 1895 Cup – putting them all within 80 minutes of Wembley.
The 1895 Cup final will be played after the women’s and men’s Challenge Cup finals at Wembley on August 12.
The Challenge Cup sixth round ties will be played on the weekend of May 18-21.
Are any Challenge Cup sixth round ties televised?
Four ties from this round have been selected for televised coverage.
The blockbuster tie between Wigan and Leeds at Headingley will be shown live on BBC One on Saturday, May 20 (2:30pm)..
The other BBC pick of the round is the clash between Castleford and Hull at the Jungle, which will be shown live on BBC Two on Sunday, May 21 (3pm).
Both ties will also be shown on BBC iPlayer, which has shown a game from each of the five previous rounds.
Viaplay Sports will also show two ties. The first being on Friday, May 19 when St Helens travel to Halifax (7:45pm).
The second being the all-Super League tie between Salford and Huddersfield at the AJ Bell Stadium on Saturday, May 20 (7:30pm).
The other four ties – Catalans v Warrington, York v London, Hull KR v Batley and Wakefield v Leigh – will not be televised.
Challenge Cup sixth round fixtures
Friday, May 19
Halifax Panthers v St Helens (7:45pm) – LIVE on Viaplay
Hull KR v Batley Bulldogs (8pm)
Wakefield Trinity v Leigh Leopards (7:45pm)
Saturday, May 20
Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors (2:30pm) – LIVE on BBC
Salford Red Devils v Huddersfield Giants (7:30pm) – LIVE on Viaplay
Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves (5pm)
Sunday May 21
Castleford Tigers v Hull FC (3pm) – LIVE on BBC
York Knights v London Broncos (3pm)
First round results
- West Bowling 30-12 Waterhead
- Edinburgh Eagles 20-30 Saddleworth Rangers
- Brentwood Eels 34-24 Bedford Tigers
- Royal Navy 28-16 Barrow Island
- Skirlaugh 16-26 Wests Warriors
- Westgate Common 36-18 Crosfields
- British Army 12-28 Ashton Bears
- Distington 4-16 Orrell St James
- Doncaster Toll Bar 24-36 Royal Air Force
- Featherstone Lions 6-20 GB Police
- Fryston Warriors 38-22 Thornhill Trojans
- Hull Dockers 54-10 Rhondda Outlaws
- Stanningley 38-4 Milford
- London Chargers 32-12 North Herts Crusaders
- Wigan St Pats 22-30 Ince Rose Bridge
- Hammersmith Hills Hoists 8-42 Dublin City Exiles
- Heworth 22-6 Oulton Raiders
- Jarrow Vikings 26-40 Myton Warriors
Second round results
- Cornwall 14-20 Rochdale Mayfield
- Brentwood Eels 4-58 Wath Brow Hornets
- Lock Lane 22-30 West Bowling
- Fryston Warriors 12-28 Stanningley
- Saddleworth Rangers 4-18 Thatto Heath Crusaders
- Ashton Bears 8-38 Dewsbury Rams
- Myton Warriors 22-34 Leigh Miners Rangers
- North Wales Crusaders 70-0 Royal Navy
- RAF 10-12 York Acorn
- Wests Warriors 18-14 London Chargers
- Hunslet ARLFC 66-0 Pilkington Recs
- Siddal 14-8 West Hull
- Orrell St James 68-14 Dublin City Exiles
- Rochdale Hornets 42-4 London Skolars
- GB Police 18-22 Westgate Common
- Workington Town 68-6 Ince Rose Bridge
- Hull Dockers 4-50 Midlands Hurricanes
- Doncaster 28-26 Oldham
- Hunslet 68-6 Heworth
Third round results
- Westgate Common 12-15 Hunslet ARLFC
- Leigh Miners Rangers 10-38 Rochdale Mayfield
- Orrell St James 12-19 Midlands Hurricanes
- London Broncos 32-10 Whitehaven
- Wests Warriors 4-80 Widnes Vikings
- Thatto Heath Crusaders 10-18 North Wales Crusaders
- Stanningley 16-58 Newcastle Thunder
- Batley Bulldogs 60-0 Wath Brow Hornets
- Dewsbury Rams 38-18 Rochdale Hornets
- Siddal 12-34 Sheffield Eagles
- Barrow Raiders 32-14 Swinton Lions
- Bradford Bulls 62-6 York Acorn
- Doncaster 24-20 Workington Town
- Featherstone Rovers 18-22 Halifax Panthers
- Hunslet 14-16 Keighley Cougars
- York Knights 52-12 West Bowling
Fourth round results
- Keighley Cougars 36-14 North Wales Crusaders
- London Broncos 66-16 Doncaster
- Rochdale Mayfield 12-22 Newcastle Thunder
- York Knights 24-22 Sheffield Eagles
- Dewsbury Rams 32-12 Widnes Vikings
- Halifax Panthers 24-18 Barrow Raiders
- Hunslet ARLFC 6-80 Batley Bulldogs
- Midlands Hurricanes 18-66 Bradford Bulls
Fifth round results
- York Knights 22-18 Newcastle Thunder
- Halifax Panthers 26-0 Bradford Bulls
- Batley Bulldogs 34-16 Keighley Cougars
- London Broncos 36-16 Dewsbury Rams
The final returns to Wembley Stadium this season and will feature a double-header with the Women’s Challenge Cup final.