A map of every 2023 Challenge Cup game
The Challenge Cup enters its fourth round this weekend, with two amateur sides remaining in the competition.
Rochdale Mayfield and Hunslet ARLFC will attempt to cause an upset against professional opposition, Newcastle Thunder and Batley Bulldogs respectively.
There are 10 Championship sides and four remaining League One sides left in the competition.
The draw for the next round is already known, with four ties in the fifth round before the 12 Super League clubs join the following round.
The all-Championship clash between York and Sheffield will be broadcast live on BBC Sport on Saturday (12.30pm), with the match between Dewsbury and Widnes streamed live on The Sportsman on Sunday.
Challenge Cup kick-off
The Challenge Cup started back in February with 18 ties in the first round up and down the country.
A total of 450 miles separates the most northernly tie – held in Edinburgh between the Eagles and Saddleworth Rangers – and the Royal Navy’s game with Barrow Island at the most southern point, The Victory Stadium in Portsmouth.
There’s a game in the north east, as Southern Conference League champions Wests Warriors travel to Jarrow Vikings and Cumbrian side Distington play host to Orrell St James.
As well as the game in Portsmouth, there are four other ties down south – with two in central London, one in Essex and one in Aldershot.
Interestingly, there is just the one game in the traditional Lancashire – a Wigan derby between St Pats and Ince Rose Bridge.
You can view the Challenge Cup map below, which will be updated throughout the season.
If you like our Challenge Cup map, make sure you check out our map of every rugby league club in the UK.
What are the round dates of the 2023 Challenge Cup?
First Round – 11/12 February
Second Round – 25/26 February
Third Round – 9/12 March
Fourth Round – 30 March-2 April
Fifth Round – 20-23 April
Sixth Round – 18-21 May
Quarter-Finals – 15-18 June
Semi-Finals – 22 July
Final – 12 August
The final returns to Wembley Stadium this season and will feature a double header with the Women’s Challenge Cup final.
When do the Super League teams enter the 2023 Challenge Cup?
The 12 Super League teams will enter the competition at the last 16 stage in the sixth round.
The Championship clubs, apart from Toulouse, enter in the third round when there will be a total of 32 clubs in the competition.
The 16 winners progress to the fourth round, then the eight winners from there to the fifth round. Eventually, the four winners from the fifth round ties will join the Super League clubs in the last 16.
There are 36 UK community clubs in the first round, and they will be joined by 10 teams from the National Conference League Premier Division and the 10 League One teams in the second round.
Where can I watch the 2023 Challenge Cup?
Games will be broadcast from every round of this season’s competition, starting with the first round.
Saturday 2 April – York v Sheffield – 12.30pm (BBC Sport)
Sunday 3 April – Dewsbury v Widnes – 3pm (The Sportsman)
2023 Challenge Cup first round results
- West Bowling 30-12 Waterhead
- Edinburgh Eagles 20-30 Saddleworth Rangers
- Brentwood Eels 34-24 Bedford Tigers
- Royal Navy 28-16 Barrow Island
- Skirlaugh 16-26 Wests Warriors
- Westgate Common 36-18 Crosfields
- British Army 12-28 Ashton Bears
- Distington 4-16 Orrell St James
- Doncaster Toll Bar 24-36 Royal Air Force
- Featherstone Lions 6-20 GB Police
- Fryston Warriors 38-22 Thornhill Trojans
- Hull Dockers 54-10 Rhondda Outlaws
- Stanningley 38-4 Milford
- London Chargers 32-12 North Herts Crusaders
- Wigan St Pats 22-30 Ince Rose Bridge
- Hammersmith Hills Hoists 8-42 Dublin City Exiles
- Heworth 22-6 Oulton Raiders
- Jarrow Vikings 26-40 Myton Warriors
2023 Challenge Cup second round results
- Cornwall 14-20 Rochdale Mayfield
- Brentwood Eels 4-58 Wath Brow Hornets
- Lock Lane 22-30 West Bowling
- Fryston Warriors 12-28 Stanningley
- Saddleworth Rangers 4-18 Thatto Heath Crusaders
- Ashton Bears 8-38 Dewsbury Rams
- Myton Warriors 22-34 Leigh Miners Rangers
- North Wales Crusaders 70-0 Royal Navy
- RAF 10-12 York Acorn
- Wests Warriors 18-14 London Chargers
- Hunslet ARLFC 66-0 Pilkington Recs
- Siddal 14-8 West Hull
- Orrell St James 68-14 Dublin City Exiles
- Rochdale Hornets 42-4 London Skolars
- GB Police 18-22 Westgate Common
- Workington Town 68-6 Ince Rose Bridge
- Hull Dockers 4-50 Midlands Hurricanes
- Doncaster 28-26 Oldham
- Hunslet 68-6 Heworth
2023 Challenge Cup third round results
- Westgate Common 12-15 Hunslet ARLFC
- Leigh Miners Rangers 10-38 Rochdale Mayfield
- Orrell St James 12-19 Midlands Hurricanes
- London Broncos 32-10 Whitehaven
- Wests Warriors 4-80 Widnes Vikings
- Thatto Heath Crusaders 10-18 North Wales Crusaders
- Stanningley 16-58 Newcastle Thunder
- Batley Bulldogs 60-0 Wath Brow Hornets
- Dewsbury Rams 38-18 Rochdale Hornets
- Siddal 12-34 Sheffield Eagles
- Barrow Raiders 32-14 Swinton Lions
- Bradford Bulls 62-6 York Acorn
- Doncaster 24-20 Workington Town
- Featherstone Rovers 18-22 Halifax Panthers
- Hunslet 14-16 Keighley Cougars
- York Knights 52-12 West Bowling
2023 Challenge Cup fourth round fixtures
- Rochdale Mayfield v Newcastle Thunder
- Keighley Cougars v North Wales Crusaders
- London Broncos v Doncaster
- York Knights v Sheffield Eagles
- Hunslet ALRFC v Batley Bulldogs
- Dewsbury Rams v Widnes Vikings
- Halifax Panthers v Barrow Raiders
- Midlands Hurricanes v Bradford Bulls