To celebrate their new sports offering, National Holidays are giving away a pair of tickets to the Challenge Cup final at Wembley to one lucky winner.
Soak up the nail biting atmosphere at Wembley Stadium and experience the thrill of watching Hull and Wigan battle it out for the Challenge Cup on the 26th of August. Wembley Stadium creates a magnificent atmosphere, attracting over 85,000 fans.
The Challenge Cup final is a brilliant day of sporting action to remember, expect plenty of excitement with fantastic tries, stunning passes and bruising hits as some of the best athletes in sport battle on the biggest stage.
To enter, all we want to know is what YOU would like to see on Love Rugby League. We want to add value to the rugby league community and provide content and features that you want to read and engage with. So let us know!
This competition is now closed.
(Winner will be selected at random. Competition closes on Wednesday 16th August, 12 noon)
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
2. The winner will be entitled to two admission tickets to the Challenge Cup Final at Wembley
Stadium on the 26 August 2017 only. Accommodation, travel or any other costs incurred by the
winner are not included in the prize.
3. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of National Holidays, their family members
or anyone else connected to the Company.
4. National Holidays accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss,
liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the
Competition or accepting the Prize.
5. National Holidays reserves the right to disqualify any entries at any time without prior notice.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be
delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
8. National Holidays reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater
monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. The Competition is governed by English law.