Treble-winners St Helens playing their best rugby since the 1966 "Invincibles", Wigan's woes and the story of their Great Escape, trips to the South of France for new boys Catalans Dragons and then the most gripping relegation battle which kept coaches, players and fans enthralled until the last day of the season.
For the first time the thrill-a-minute season is recaptured on a two-disc DVD allowing fans to relive all the twists and turns throughout the dramatic year culminating in the spectacular 2006 Grand Final at Old Trafford.
All you have to do to win is answer the following question
Who won the 2006 Super League Man of Steel?
To enter, send your answer, along with your full name and a contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for entries is December 20th, and the winners will be notified via email.
Disc One – Season Review Super League XI was the best yet. The most competitive in the history of the competition, with play-off and relegation issues decided only in the final week of the regular season. All the great games and sensational scores are included on Disc One, plus coaches’ comments and features with the games star names.
Disc Two – Grand Final Saints rounded off a fantastic season in 2006 by completing a clean sweep of silverware in front of a record crowd of over 72,000 fans at Old Trafford. Disc Two has the whole of the engage Super League Grand Final, including interviews and all the celebrations.
And if you don't win the competition, you can buy the DVD at the price of £19.99 in our affiliates shop via this link
1. There are 3 copies of the DVD up for grabs
2. Winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries
3. Last Tackle writers are not allowed to enter
4. The deadline for entries is 23:59 on December 20th
5. Winners will be notified through email, although they will be telephoned if no response is made within 7 days.
6. Only 1 entry per email address
7. Personal information will not be used for any purpose other than this competition and will not be distributed to any other companies.