Weekly League Table
Saints remain unbeaten and Catalan win their first game.
Saints continue on their winning ways, making them top of the league. Wigan (2nd), Leeds (4th), Castleford (5th) and Huddersfield (9th) move up after their wins, Catalan still remain bottom. Wakefield (3rd), Widnes (6th), Hull FC (7th), Warrington (8th), Hull KR (10th) and Salford (11th) all move down.
Hull KR and Warrington gave away the most penalties this round with 11 each. Saints gave away only 6, the least amount of penalties this round. There was very little difference between home and away teams this week. As for referees, Chris Kendall Tops the chart with a total of 20 penalties, where he gave both teams 10 penalties each.
- 3 out of the top 5 players for metres made were from Leeds, with Mitchel Garbutt nearing 200 metres.
- 2 out of the top 5 players for number of tackles were from Warrington, Daryl Clark topping the chart with 55 tackles.
- Number of carries has a joint top, with 21 carries each. Jordan Abdull (Hull FC), Luke Thompson (Saints) and Nathan Massey (Castleford).
- Krisnan Inu (Widnes) had an average gain of 15.33, which is 2 metres above Kruise Lemming (Huddersfield) with an average of 13.33.
- Lee Gaskell (Huddersfield) with a total of 7 missed tackles, followed by Joe Burgess (Wigan) and Marc Sneyd (Hull FC) with 6 missed tackles, and Daryl Clark and Tyrone Roberts (Warrington) both with 5 each.
- Jermaine McGilvary (Huddersfield) made 5 errors.
- Matty Ashurst (Wakefield), Dean Hadley (Hull FC) and Chris Dean (Widnes) all gave away 3 penalties.