- Tom Lineham (Warrington) tops the metres board with 233m, not surprising after his hat trick. Closely followed by Ryan Hall (Leeds) with 226.
- James Roby (St. Helens) made 54 tackles in their game this weekend. Followed by three Widnes players, Chris Dean (50), Chris Houston (47) and Aaron Heremaia (46). Lastly Jack Hughes (Warrington) also makes the top 5 with 46 tackles.
- Ryan Hall makes it into another top 5 for number of carries, topping the chart with 24 carries.
- Average gain is dominated by 3 Warrington players, and 4 out of the 5 are above 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila (15.80), Jermaine McGilvary (Huddersfield) (15.67), Tom Lineham (15.53) and Sitaleki Akauola (15.50). The next closest is Fetuli Talanoa with only 12.50.
As a Team- Warrington made the most metres (1470), St. Helens made the most number of Tackles (376), Wigan made the most number of Carries (204), and again Warrington topped the Average Gain with 9.01.
- Number of missed tackles were all above 5 each, with Samisoni Langi (Catalan) missing 6 tackles.
- Jake Bibby (Salford) made the most number of errors (4)
As a Team- Hull KR (43) followed closely by Wakefield (42) missed the most Tackles, Hull KR also made the most number of errors (14), and Huddersfield, Leeds and Salford all gave away 10 penalties each.
Warrington are still top of the penalty chart with a total of 76 penalties given away. Whereas Castleford have only given away 36 penalties (3 games in hand).
If we look at the overall average for all teams. Huddersfield and Warrington top the table with 10 penalties on average per game. The minimum average is seven penalties per game. Also Away teams are giving away one more penalty on average
Most of the referees are giving away an average of nine penalties per team per game. And four referees are giving more penalties to the away teams.
Weekly League Table
Only three team movements after round 7. Hull FC moved up to 6th place after beating Catalan. Although Widnes beat Salford, they have dropped one place to 8th due to points difference. And Hull KR lost against St. Helens therefore dropping to 9th position.