Weekly League Table
Magic only affected the bottom 3 in the league table. Catalan moved up to 10th, and Widnes and Hull KR moved down to 11th and 12th.
Everyone else remained the same.
Team and Player Analysis
This week we look at how the teams as a total performed.
- 3 teams ran over 1400 metres each (St. Helens, Castleford and Wigan Warriors).
- 3 teams made over 350 tackles each (Salford, Huddersfield and Leeds)
- Wakefield had close to 200 carries.
- St. Helens had the highest Average Gain (8.59)
- 3 players ran over 150 metres each (Liam Farrell Wigan, Luke Thompson St. Helens and Liam Marshall Wigan)
- Hep Cahill (Widnes) made over 50 tackles.
- Joe Westerman (Hull FC) and Liam Farrell (Wigan) both made 19 carries each.
- Michael Mcllorum (Catalan) had an average gain of 20.00, 4.33 above Morgan Escare (Wigan) with 15.67
- Ryan Hall (Leeds) has ran over 2000 metres.
- Daryl Clark (Warrington) has made nearly 600 tackles and has the top Average gain of 9.83
- Luke Thompson (St Helens) has made nearly 250 carries.
- 3 teams missed over 40 tackles each (Hull KR, Castleford and Salford)
- Leeds made the most errors (17)
- 5 players missed 7 tackles each
- 4 players made 4 errors each
- George Griffin (Salford) gave away 4 penalties.
- Huddersfield gave away the most penalties with a total of 12, closely followed by Warrington on 11.
- Catalan and Widnes gave the least amount of penalties away (6)
- James Child gave away a total of 20 penalties in the Wakefield Huddersfield game.
- Whereas Ben Thaler and Liam Moore only gave away 14 penalties each.
- The ‘Away’ teams gave away more penalties than the ‘Home’ teams.