As well as topping the league table, St Helens feature highly in the stats charts too – including most carries, most tackles and, perhaps most surprisingly, most number of errors.
Weekly League Table
Top 3 and Bottom 4 remain unchanged. St. Helens (1st), Wigan (2nd), Warrington (3rd), Widnes (9th), Hull KR (10th), Huddersfield (11th) and Catalan (12th).
Changes in the middle of the league include;
Hull FC moving from 6th to 4th. Castleford and Leeds moving down to 4th and 5th. Salford move up to 7th, and Wakefield drop to 8th
An average of 9 penalties were given away over this round. Hull FC topping the chart by giving away 12 penalties, and bottom is St. Helens only giving away 5 penalties.
Referees Chris Kendal and Ben Thaler gave away over 20 penalties each in their games, whereas Scott Mikalauskas only gave away 12 in the St. Helens v Huddersfield game
Home and Away penalties stay even.
- Joe Burgess (Wigan) ran almost 200 metres. Over 20 metres more than Luke Douglas (St. Helens) with 174.
- Logan Tomkins (Salford) topped the tackle count with 49, Logan Tomkins. Followed closely by Danny Houghton (Hull FC) with 46 and Oliver Roberts (Huddersfield) with 45.
- Adam Cuthbertson (Leeds), Sika Manu (Hull FC) and Jonathan Lomax (St. Helens) all did over 20 carries.
- Joe Burgess (Wigan) topped the chart again for average gain, with an outstanding 28.14. This is double second place with Niall Evalds (Salford) on 13.25.
- St. Helens and Warrington have made over 16000 metres, with St. Helens also making the most carries (2344) and Warrington having the highest Average Gain (7.55).
- Salford, Huddersfield, Hull FC and St. Helens have all made over 4000 tackles
- Huddersfield have 5 out of 6 players for number of missed tackles. With Jordan Rankin missing 7 tackles
- George Williams (Wigan), tops the error count by making 4 errors.
- There was a total of 14 players that received 2 penalties each.
- Huddersfield and Catalan have missed over 360 tackles each.
- St. Helens have made the most number of errors (149) and Huddersfield have given away the most penalties.