Weekly League Table
St Helens remain top with 40 points heading into the final round of the Super League. Wigan hold onto second place by 1 point on 30, followed by Warrington and Castleford both on 29, with Warrington having the higher points difference.
Positions 5-12 remain the same. With Leeds, Hull KR, Salford and Widnes making their way into the qualifiers.
- Thomas Makinson (St.Helens) and Stefan Ratchford (Warrington) both ran over 200 metres each.
- The top 5 tacklers all made over 45 tackles each, with James Roby (St.Helens) topping the chart with 49 tackles
- 3 Wigan players ran over 25 carries each, Tom Davies, Dan Sarginson and John Bateman.
- Thomas Makinson (St.Helens) makes the highest average gain, with 14.63.
- Robert Lui (Salford) missed a total of 9 tackles.
- Greg Eden (Castleford) made 4 errors.
- Weller Hauraki (Widnes) and Jansin Turgut (Hull FC) gave away 3 penalties each.
Widnes gave away the most penalties, with 12 penalties by 8 players.
Catalan only gave away 3 penalties.
Away teams gave away 10 more penalties than home teams.
James Child gave away the most penalties with 18 whereas Scott Mikalauskas only gave away 7 penalties.