Weekly League Table
The top 3 remain unchanged after round 13. St Helens, Wigan and Warrington – will that be the final top 3?
Next we have Castleford and Leeds move up to 4th and 5th. Hull FC drop to 6th after a 1 point loss away to Catalan. Wakefield move up to 7th and Salford drop to 8th. Widnes and Hull KR remain the same at 9th and 10th.
And Catalan finally make it off the bottom of the league and move to 11th, which means Huddersfield drop to bottom of the league.
James Child tops the referee penalty count by giving away a total of 23 penalties, 13 to the home team Catalans and 10 to Hull FC.
All referees, except James Child gave away more penalties against the away teams than the home team. The average number of penalties given away this round was 8. Hull KR gave away the least amount of penalties (4).
- 3 out of 5 players for number of metres made were St Helens players, with Ben Barba topping the chart with close to 200 metres. The remaining players were from Castleford, with Liam Watts a close second with 186 metres.
- Matty Ashurst (Wakefield) and Ryan Hinchcliffe (Huddersfield) made over 50 tackles each.
- Justin Carney (Hull KR) and Mark Percival (St.Helens) made over 20 carries each. Another top 5 for Liam Watts (Castleford) with 19 carries.
- 17.50 average gain was top of the table this week, by Patrick Ah Van (Widnes). Another top 5 for Ben Barba (St.Helens) with 16.58
Overall – St Helens have made the most metres and number of carries, Salford and Huddersfield have made the most number of tackles. And Warrington have the highest Average Gain.
- Lloyd White (Widnes) missed a total of 10 tackles. While 3 other players missed 7 tackles each (Jamie Jones-Buchanan (Leeds), Josh Wood (Salford) and Richard Myler (Leeds)
- Jordan Abdull (Hull FC) made 5 errors, closely followed by Ben Jones-Bishop (Wakefield) and Darnell Mcintosh (Huddersfield) with 4 errors each.
- Finally, Anthony England (Wakefield), Lloyd White (Widnes) and Louis Anderson (Catalan) all gave away 3 penalties each.
Overall – Catalans Dragons have missed the most number of tackles, St.Helens have made the most number of errors and Huddersfield have given away the most Penalties.