Weekly league table
Is the league starting to settle? St. Helens, Wigan and Warrington remain 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Castleford move back to 4th, Leeds drop to 5th. Hull FC and Wakefield remain 6th and 7th. Salford move up to 8th after beating Huddersfield, who stay 11th, Widnes and Hull KR drop to 9th and 10th.
- Josh Griffin (Hull FC) and Bill Tupou (Wakefield) both made over 200 metres each. This is more than 30 metres above Bryson Goodwin (Warrington) in 3rd place with 183 metres.
- Liam Farrell (Wigan) and Matty Ashurst (Wakefield) both lead with 48 tackles made.
- Another Wigan player tops the chart for number of carries, John Bateman with a total of 27 carries.
- Followed by another Warrington player, Ben Westwood on 22 carries.
- Double whammy for, Josh Griffin (Hull FC), as he tops the Average Gain, with a massive 16.29. This is almost 3 metres above Junior Vaivai (Hull KR) with 13.64.
- Tyrone Roberts (Warrington) missed a total of 9 tackles, followed by Liam Finn (Wakefield) missing 8 tackles.
- Seven players made 3 errors each. With 2 of the players from Hull KR.
- Five players gave away 3 penalties each, 2 of those from Huddersfield.
An average of 18 penalties per game was given away in Round 11.
Ben Thaler gave away a total of 24 penalties, in the Leeds v Wigan game. Leeds gave away the most penalties, with 10 players being penalised.
The home and away counts are fairly even.