Topping the penalty count this week is Catalan. They gave away a total of 14 penalties at home against Wigan.
Bottom of the chart was Leeds and Hull FC both giving away 4 penalties each.
Referee Liam Moore gave away a total of 22 penalties in one game (Catalan v Wigan)
Weekly League Table
The weekly league table sees a few positional changes. The top four remain the same, St Helens (18 points), Wigan (14 points), Warrington (14 points) and Leeds (13 points).
Castleford move up to 5th, and Hull FC move down to 6th. Wakefield and Widnes stay 7th and 8th.
Hull KR’s win against Widnes moves them up to 8th, which pushes Salford and Huddersfield to 10th and 11th.
Catalan remain bottom of the league after letting their 15-0 half time lead against Wigan slip.
- Justin Carney (Hull KR) made almost 200 metres in round 10. Closely followed by Ryan Hall (Leeds) on 182 metres.
- Danny Houghton (Hull FC) made an outstanding 62 tackles. Three Widnes players also make the top 5, Chris Houston (48), Alex Gerrard (46), and Sam Wilde (45). Lastly with Weller Hauraki (43, Salford).
- Six players made above 20 carries each, with Grant Millington (Castleford) leading with 23 carries.
- Another Castleford player tops the chart for Average Gain, Greg Eden made an average gain of 17.8.
- The next three players all made an average gain of above 15. Lama Tasi (16.33, Salford), Daryl Clark (15.67, Warrington) and David Mead (15.27, Catalan)
Justin Carney (Hull KR) has made the most metres with 1408m and the most carries (174), Daryl Clark (Warrington) has made 475 tackles, almost 50 more than James Roby (St Helens) and Daryl also has the highest average gain (10.02).
- Five players missed more than 7 tackles. Two players from Hull FC.
- Dan Sarginson (Wigan), Jack Logan (Hull FC) and Kallum Watkins (Leeds) all had 3 errors
- Five players gave away 3 penalties each.
Dominique Peyroux (St. Helens) has missed the most tackles (38), Jake Bibby (Salford) and Jake Connor (Hull FC) have made 16 Errors each and finally Chris Houston (Widnes) and James Greenwood (Hull KR) have given away the most number of penalties (13 each).