Lorna Eden provides us with all the must-know stats from round seven of Super League…
After round seven, the top four remain unchanged, with St Helens, Warrington Wolves, Castleford Tigers and Salford Red Devils sitting at the top. Hull FC move up to fifth, and Catalans Dragons move from eighth to sixth, which pushes Wakefield Trinity and Hull Kingston Rovers down to seventh and eighth. London Broncos and Wigan Warriors remain in ninth and 10th. After Huddersfield’s win, they move up a place to 11th, pushing Leeds down to 12th.
- Jonny Lomax (St Helens) almost ran 220 metres.
- Danny Addy (Hull KR) and Danny Houghton (Hull FC) made over 45 tackles each.
- Jackson Hastings (Salford) made 27 carries.
- Albert Kelly (Hull FC) had an average gain of 17.
- Five players missed six tackles each! Eddie Battye (London), Jordan Thompson (Hull FC), Liam Watts (Castleford), Matty Lees (St. Helens) and Robert Lui (Salford).
- Tom Briscoe (Leeds) also made six errors.
- Jack Hughes (Warrington) gave away the most penalties with four.
Hull FC and Warrington gave away the most penalties this week, with 13 each. Hull KR, Salford, St Helens and Wigan only gave away 6 each. Away teams were given more penalties than home teams.
Ben Thaler and Scott Mikalauskas both gave away over 20 penalties each.
Don’t forget to click this image below to have a play with finding your own metrics…