The Rugby Football League’s match review panel have dished out suspensions to six players following round four of Super League.
Warrington will be without winger Josh Charnley and Matt Davis for Friday’s trip to St Helens. Charnley has received a two-match ban for a Grade C strike in their 24-18 defeat to Catalans last week. Charnley will miss Warrington’s upcoming fixtures against Saints and Wakefield.
Former London Broncos forward Davis has picked up a one-match suspension for a Grade B dangerous tackle.
St Helens centre Konrad Hurrell out of Friday’s game against Warrington. The Tonga powerhouse centre was given a one-match ban for a Grade A late hit in their 42-8 win at Hull KR.
The match review panel have also given Leeds two bans. Captain Kruise Leeming and forward Cameron Smith will miss Thursday’s game against Hull at Headingley.
The disciplinary panel charged Rhinos winger David Fusitu’a for a Grade A late hit. However, the Tonga international will not face suspension.
Wakefield full-back Max Jowitt has been handed a two-match ban for Grade C other contrary behaviour. He will miss Trinity’s upcoming games against Toulouse and Warrington.
More on Super League
Suspensions following round four:
- Max Jowitt (Wakefield) – Grade C Other Contrary Behaviour – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Cameron Smith (Leeds) – Grade B Dangerous Contact – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Kruise Leeming (Leeds) – Grade B High Tackle – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- David Fusitu’a (Leeds) – Grade A Late Hit – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Konrad Hurrell (St Helens) – Grade A Late Hit – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Matt Davis (Warrington) – Grade B Dangerous Tackle – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Josh Charnley (Warrington) – Grade C Strikes – 2 Match Penalty Notice
Players handed cautions:
- Joe Batchelor (St Helens) – Late Hit
- Shane Wright (Salford) – Late Hit