Luke Gale has received a two-match ban following Hull’s victory over Warrington on Easter Monday.
The Hull captain was charged with a Grade B trip – reactionary or reckless. He will miss the club’s next matches against Catalans and Toulouse, both at the MKM Stadium.
He has been charged for the incident that occurred in the first half.
It will take his tally to seven missed games due to suspension in his first season with Hull.
James Bentley banned
Meanwhile, Leeds back-rower James Bentley has received a two-match ban. The 24-year-old has been charged with a Grade B High Tackle – Reckless against Castleford. The Rhinos fell to their seventh defeat of the Super League season at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle.
The former St Helens man was sent for 10 minutes by the official during their clash on Monday.
He will miss games against Toulouse and Hull KR.
In numbers: Super League Easter Monday attendances
Curtis Sironen receives another ban
St Helens back-rower Curtis Sironen has received a two-match ban. He was charged with a Grade B Late Hit on Passer. He missed the Good Friday derby against Wigan at the Totally Wicked Stadium.
Sironen returned to the starting XIII against Huddersfield at the John Smith’s Stadium. The 28-year-old will miss their ties against Castleford and Salford.
Several players received warnings following the latest round of Super League action.
Full disciplinary list:
- Joe Westerman (Castleford) – Grade A Dangerous Contact – Crusher – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- James Bentley (Leeds) – Grade B High Tackle – Reckless – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Kallum Watkins (Salford) – Grade A Late Hit on Passer – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Maxime Puech (Catalans) – Grade B Late Hit on Passer – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Curtis Sironen (St Helens) – Grade B Late Hit on Passer – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Luke Gale (Hull FC) – Grade B Trip – reactionary or reckless – 2 Match Penalty Notice