Leeds’ Rhyse Martin will miss the club’s trip to Perpignan in the play-off eliminators with a one-match suspension.
The goal-kicking back-rower has been charged with a Grade A high tackle following the win over Castleford.
He is the only player who will miss the upcoming play-off fixtures due to a suspension. Leeds have confirmed that they are considering appealing the decision.
Meanwhile, departing Hull captain Luke Gale has picked up a one-match ban following his side’s derby defeat to rivals Hull KR.
Castleford duo Sam Hall and Suaia Matagi have been suspended for two matches respectively due to dangerous contact.
Full disciplinary list
- Sam Hall (Castleford Tigers) – Grade C Dangerous Contact – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Suaia Matagi (Castleford Tigers) – Grade B Dangerous Contact – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Rhyse Martin (Leeds Rhinos) – Grade A High Tackle – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Luke Gale (Hull FC) – Grade A Disputes Decision – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Matty Storton (Hull KR) – Grade A Dangerous Contact – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Liam Whitton (Cornwall) – Grade B Foul Abuse Towards Referee – 1 Match Penalty Notice