Leeds pair Matt Prior and Morgan Gannon have both received two-match bans following their win over Hull KR.
Prior, 34, received a charge for Grade B Tripping. Team-mate Gannon, 18, was charged with Grade C Other Contrary Behaviour.
The duo, who started against Hull KR last Friday, will miss the club’s fixtures against Salford and Wakefield.
Six players receive bans
A total of six Super League players have received bans following the latest round of action.
Hull KR forward Albert Vete will miss two matches following a Grade B High Tackle charge. He will miss their Challenge Cup semi-final tie with Huddersfield at Elland Road next weekend. He will also miss their away trip to Castleford the following week.
Wakefield half-back Jacob Miller will miss one game. He was charged with a Grade B Tripping following their defeat to Huddersfield on Thursday.
Salford’s Kallum Watkins received a one-match ban. The 31-year-old received a Grade B Dangerous Contact as his side fell to a 14-10 defeat to St Helens.
Huddersfield prop forward Matty English will miss their Challenge Cup semi-final tie with Hull KR after receiving a one-match ban. He was charged Grade A Dangerous Contact.
Liam Kay and Oliver Wilson were charged but did not receive bans.
List of all charges:
- Morgan Gannon (Leeds) – Grade C Other Contrary Behaviour – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Matt Prior (Leeds) – Grade B Tripping – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Albert Vete (Hull KR) – Grade B High Tackle – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Jacob Miller (Wakefield) – Grade B Tripping – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Matty English (Huddersfield) – Grade B Dangerous Contact – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Oliver Wilson (Huddersfield) – Grade A Dangerous Contact – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Liam Kay (Wakefield) – Grade A Dangerous Contact – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Kallum Watkins (Salford) – Grade B Dangerous Contact – 1 Match Penalty Notice