Halifax forward Titus Gwaze has received a Grade F charge for Other Contrary Behaviour which could rule him out long-term with at least an eight-game suspension.
Gwaze, 23, was one of two Panthers players sent from the field in a mass brawl against Barrow on Monday night live on Premier Sports. He was dismissed for picking up an injured Hakim Miloudi from the floor and has been referred to tribunal.
Halifax team-mate Greg Worthington was also sent from the field for throwing punches at Miloudi, which sparked the brawl. The 31-year-old has received a Grade D charge for Punching and has been referred to tribunal. He could miss between three to five games.
France international and Barrow centre Miloudi has also received a one-match ban for his involvement, copping a Grade B Head Butt charge.
It's all kicked off! 😳
A yellow card for Barrow and two red cards for Halifax as this game has just been turned on its head 😱 pic.twitter.com/f7YIN6n8bL
— Premier Sports (@PremierSportsTV) June 27, 2022
Elsewhere in League 1
Rochdale Hornets forward Paul Brearley has received a one-match ban following the club’s win over Hunslet. He was charged with a Grade A Dangerous Contact as his side won 32-24 at the South Leeds Stadium.
West Wales’ Tom Morgan has received a Grade B High Tackle charge for a one-match suspension.
Finally, Keighley half-back Dane Chisholm has been charged with a Grade C Foul Language towards Match Officials. He has received a two-match ban.
- Greg Worthington (Halifax) – Grade D Punching – Refer to Tribunal
- Tendai Gwaze (Halifax) – Grade F Other Contrary Behaviour – Refer to Tribunal
- Hakim Miloudi (Barrow) – Grade B Head Butt – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Coby Nichol (Bradford Reserves) – Grade B Dangerous Throw – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Paul Brearley (Rochdale) – Grade A Dangerous Contact – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Tom Morgan (West Wales) – Grade B High Tackle – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Dane Chisholm (Keighley) – Grade C Foul Language towards Match Officials – 2 Match Penalty Notice