Four Super League players have been suspended after the first round of the double-header weekend.
Hull KR’s squad continues to be decimated with two of their players handed suspensions.
Jez Litten’s season is over having received a two-match suspension for a Grade C dangerous throw following their 18-6 defeat to Wakefield.
Meanwhile, utility Jimmy Keinhorst will miss the club’s fixture against Wigan on Monday with a Grade B trip charge.
Hull’s Brad Fash will also miss the rest of the season with a Grade B dangerous contact. He has been suspended for two matches following their 28-18 defeat to Salford at the AJ Bell Stadium.
Leeds Rhinos half-back Aidan Sezer will miss their trip to Catalans with a Grade B high tackle charge. He copped a one-match suspension for his high tackle on Theo Fages, deemed ‘reckless’.
Both Lee Gaskell (Wakefield) and Lambert Belmas (Toulouse) were charged with other contrary behaviour, but did not receive a ban. Ligi Sao was also cautioned.
Leeds’ Richie Myler was included in the match review panel minutes with allegations of other contrary behaviour. The description read ‘player throws his legs upwards seemingly to release the grip of the opponent’. However, he escaped a suspension.
Double-header disciplinary charges
- Jez Litten (Hull KR) – Grade C Dangerous Throw – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Jimmy Keinhorst (Hull KR) – Grade B Trips – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Lee Gaskell (Wakefield Trinity) – Grade A Other Contrary Behaviour – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Lambert Belmas (Toulouse Olympique) – Grade A Other Contrary Behaviour – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Brad Fash (Hull FC) – Grade B Dangerous Contact – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Aidan Sezer (Leeds Rhinos) – Grade B High Tackle – 1 Match Penalty Notice