Hull forward Brad Fash and Hull KR hooker Jez Litten have both been unsuccessful in their attempts to have their bans overturned.
Fash had initially been banned for two matches after being charged with Grade B Dangerous Contact during their defeat against Salford. He went to the tribunal to challenge the grading of the offence. However, this was ultimately rejected, but not found to be frivolous. The two-match ban remains, and he has been fined £500.
Meanwhile, Litten was charged with a Grade C Dangerous Throw during their defeat at Wakefield. He also challengedf the grading of the offence. Like Fash, the appeal was rejected, but not found to be frivolous. He will also serve a two-match ban and pay a £500 fine.
Both will miss the final round of the regular season. Hull will welcome their city rivals Hull KR to the MKM Stadium, as both sides look to end 2022 on a high note after difficult years.
LOVE RUGBY LEAGUE: Latest News, Podcast, App & Fantasy RL
Other Disciplinary Cases from the last week
- Jimmy Keinhorst (Hull KR) – Grade B Trips – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Lee Gaskell (Wakefield Trinity) – Grade A Other Contrary Behaviour – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Lambert Belmas (Toulouse Olympique) – Grade A Other Contrary Behaviour – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Aidan Sezer (Leeds Rhinos) – Grade B High Tackle – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Morgan Knowles (St Helens)- Grade A High Tackle- 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Curtis Sironen (St Helens)- Grade A High Tackle – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Korbin Sims (Hull KR) – Grade C Contact with Match Official – 3 Match Penalty Notice
- Romain Navarette (Toulouse Olympique) – Grade C Head Butt – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Liam Watts (Castleford Tigers) – Grade B Dangerous Contact – 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Dean Whare (Catalans Dragons) – Grade B Shoulder Charge – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Jack Ormondroyd (Salford Red Devils) – Grade A Dangerous Contact – 0 Match Penalty Notice