Draws for both the Men’s and the Women’s Challenge Cup semi-finals will be shown live on BBC this Sunday (10 April).
The Men’s Challenge Cup draw will be broadcast live on BBC2 at half-time during the Wakefield versus Wigan match which kicks off at 2:30pm on Sunday.
The Women’s Challenge Cup draw will be shown on BBC Red Button and iPlayer during the BBC’s post-match ‘forum’ after 4:30pm, following the conclusion of three of the round’s four fixtures.
Live coverage of the quarter-final ties begins on Friday 8 April (7:45pm) with Hull KR versus Castleford Tigers live on Premier Sports.
The fixtures conclude on Sunday evening when Our League streams the outstanding tie of the Women’s quarter-finals – Featherstone versus Wigan live from the Millennium Stadium at 6pm.
Warrington’s Halliwell Jones Stadium will host both Women’s semi-finals on Sunday 24 April.
Leeds United’s Elland Road Stadium will be the venue for the Men’s semi-finals. That is set for Saturday 7 May. It will be part of a triple-header also featuring the Women’s Final.
Challenge Cup Quarter Final Fixtures:
- Friday 8 April (7.45pm KO) – Hull KR v Castleford Tigers live on Premier Sports
- Saturday 9 April (2.30pm KO UK time) – Catalans Dragons v St Helens live on BBC1
- Saturday 9 April (5pm KO) Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC live on Premier Sports
- Sunday 10 April (2.30pm KO) – Wakefield Trinity v Wigan Warriors live on BBC2
Women’s Challenge Cup Quarter Final Fixtures (all Sunday 10 April):
- Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves (2pm KO), Weetwood Hall
- St Helens v Huddersfield Giants (2pm KO), Totally Wicked Stadium
- York City Knights v Oulton Raidettes (2pm KO), LNER Community Stadium
- Featherstone Rovers v Wigan Warriors (6pm KO), Millennium Stadium – live on Our League