Chairman David Chester, Embassy Hotel, 367 Hedon Road, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU9 1RA Telephone (Home) 01482 326416 (Mobile) 07974 227686 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Secretary/PRO Peter Smith, 77 Southcoates Lane, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU9 3AU Telephone/Fax (Home) 01482 792870 (Mobile) 07817 913919 Email: email@example.com Coach Lee Radford, 1 Summer Meadows, Ganstead Lane, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU11 4AT Telephone (Home) 01482 815159 (Busn) 01482 711192 (Mobile) 07966 398677 Colours 1) Blue & White Shirts & Blue Shorts Blue & White Socks
2) Red & White Shirts & Red Shorts Red & White Socks Ground Rosmead Sports Centre, Hull, HU9 2TA, Telephone: 01482 327154 Directions At the end of the M62 continue along the A63 and Clive Sullivan Way. Follow the A63 over the river Hull (Myton Bridge) to a roundabout and go straight ahead. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit on to Hedon Road (A1033). Go through one set of traffic lights and 500 yards past the lights you will see the Embassy Hotel – our headquarters – Carry on to the next roundabout turn left on to Southcoates Lane, go over the railway bridge and to the left East Hull’s pitch is situated. Turn left into Rosmead Street and at the bottom into David Lister High School. Coaches may park inside the main entrance gate. Admission £2 including match day programme. Children under 16 – admitted free [Read more…]
Chairman David Roberts, 15 Sycamore Copse, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 8DQ Telephone (Home) 01924 371844 (Mobile) 07976 760510 Secretary/PRO Robert Nicholson, 6 Broadway Lupset, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 8LU Telephone/Fax (Home) 01924 381912 (Mobile) 07786 436180 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Andy Fisher, 11 Oakwood off Horsbury Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 8JG Telephone (Home) 01924 385110 (Mobile) 07881 489575 Colours 1) Black/Red Trim Shirts Shorts & Socks
2) White & Black Hooped Shirts & Black/Red Trim Shorts & Socks Ground King George V Playing Fields, Woodhouse Road, Eastmoor, Wakefield, WF1 4RD Telephone 01924 375367 Directions M62 Exit Junction 30. Follow the A642 to Wakefield for approximately 2/3 miles passing the hospital on the right hand side. Through pelican crossing to traffic lights on crossroads, turn sharp left, along Queen Elizabeth Road for approximately 200 yards bear right along Irwin Crescent with the clubhouse straight in front. Admission None. Match day programmes available at £.1.50p [Read more…]
Chairman John Boland, “The Beeches", Sheriffs Highway, Hedon, Hull, HU12 8HA Telephone (Home) 01482 898069 (Busn) 01482 324781 Secretary Peter Townend, 138 Maybury Road, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU9 3NG Telephone (Home) 01482 375621 (Mobile) 07752 043676 – match day – (Works) Mon-Fri (Mobile) 07740 488159. E-mail: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org PRO Peter Walker, 68 Woodleigh Drive, Sutton, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU7 4YZ Telephone (Home) 01482 711313 (Busn) 01482 334291 (Mobile) 07717 077069 E-mail:email@example.com Coach Lee Richardson, Butts Cottage, Main Road, Burton, Pidea, East Yorkshire, HU12 9EX Telephone (Home) 01964 671166 (Mobile) 07930 385996 Colours 1) Green & White Hooped Shirts Green Shorts Green & White Socks
2) Blue Red & White Shirts Green Shorts & Green & White Socks Ground Tower Grange, The Willows Sports & Social Club, Holderness Road, Hull, HU8 9AN Telephone: 01482 376404 Directions M62 on to A63 (Clive Sullivan Way). Over the flyover through 3 sets of traffic lights over the bridge to roundabout, take second exit and carry straight on over the flyover (A63) to next roundabout on to Southcoates Lane (prison on corner) over the railway bridge to main traffic lights. Straight through traffic lights on to Southcoates Avenue. Turn right at the end of Southcoates Avenue on to Holderness Road. Straight through 1st set of traffic lights (bingo hall on corner), turn left in to Willows Club (Dockers Ground) 150 yards on the left from traffic lights. Admission £1 including match day programme [Read more…]
Chairman Roy Walls, 2 Woodgarth, Leigh, Lancashire, WN7 4TF Telephone (Home) 01942 601390 Secretary/PRO Jeff Gorse, 9 Allenby Street, Atherton, Gtr Manchester, M46 OBJ Telephone/Fax (Home) 01942 897177 (Mobile) 07845 190936 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Winston Sarsfield, 15 Redford Close, Leigh, Gtr Manchester, WN7 1BL Telephone (Home) 01942 606915 Colours 1) Black & Yellow Shirts Black Shorts
2) Green & Amber Trim Green Shorts Amber Socks Ground Twist Lane, Leigh, WN7 4EF Telephone 01942 672984 Fax 01942 671782 Directions Take the A580 (St Helens-Liverpool off M62. At the first roundabout on A580 (approx. 6 miles) take the third exit past the Greyhound Motel in to Warrington Road. Bear left at the lights and travel approximately one and a half miles in to Twist Lane going over two sets of traffic lights. In approximately 400 yards turn left in to the Leigh Miners Welfare Club. From M6 take Junction 23 to A580 (Manchester). In 10 miles take the first exit at the Greyhound Motel roundabout and then as above. Admission £2 including match day programme [Read more…]
Chairman Jeff Badby, Clubhouse Oldham St Annes ARLFC, Higginshaw Road, Oldham, Lancashire, OL1 3JY Telephone (Home) 0161 678 2225 (Mobile) 07768 317574 Secretary/PRO Mrs Barbara Henderson, 42 Derwent Drive, Littleborough, Lancashire, OL15 OBT Telephone/Fax (Home) 01706 376683 (Busn) 01706 620702 (Mobile) 07931 556785 E-mail: Barbara.Henderson@manchester.probation.gsl.gov.uk Coach Eric Fitzsimons, Clubhouse, Oldham St Anne’s ARLFC, Higginshaw Road, Lancashire, OL1 3JY Telephone (Mobile) 07913 565702 Colours 1) Green & Gold Shirts Green Shorts & Green & Gold Socks
2) Gold & Green Shirts Green Shorts Green & Gold Socks Ground Higginshaw Road, Oldham, OL1 3JY Tel:- 0161 678 8660 Fax: – 0161 627 3089 Directions M62 Exit junction 21 and down the slip road to roundabout turning right towards Oldham. 2 miles to roundabout and keep left for Oldham.1 mile to traffic lights and straight on. 1 mile to Boundary Public House on right and after passing turn right in to Higginshaw Road. Club is situated on the right after works/houses. Admission £2 including match day programme [Read more…]
Chairman Stephen Stableford, 25, The Grange, Carlton, Wakefield WF3 3TR Telephone (Home) 0113 2829906 (mobile) 07901 955040 Secretary/PRO Les Wigglesworth, 3 King Edward Avenue, Allerton, Bywater, Castleford, WF10 2HA Telephone/Fax (Home) 0113 286 4780 (Fax) 0113 286 2269 (Mobile) 07891 271582 E-mail: email@example.com Coach Jason Longstaff, Squirel Cottage, 7 Patrick Green, Leeds, LS26 8HH Telephone (Mobile) 07944 605693 Colours 1) Blue and Yellow Shirts & Blue Shorts
2) Black & Red Shirts & Green Shorts Ground Raider Park, Oulton Green, Woodlesford, Leeds, Tel: – 0113 282 2356 Directions M62 and exit junction 30.Take right turn on to A642 Aberford to Rothwell. 1 mile from M62 turn right in to Oulton Lodge car park. The club is situated at the rear. Admission By donation [Read more…]
Chairman Paul McCormack, 11 Hall Park Avenue, Wheatley, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 5JJ Telephone (Home) 01422 258347 (Mobile) 07799 103467 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Secretary/PRO Steve Dyson, 3 Thorn Lee, Luddenden, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX2 6QH Telephone/Fax (Home) 01422 881024 (Busn) 01422 360934 (Mobile) 07775 941712 E-mail: email@example.com Coach Lee Greenwood, c/o Siddal ARLFC, Backhold Lane, Siddal, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 9EH Telephone (Mobile) 07810 434088 Colours 1) Blue & White Hooped Shirts Blue Shorts Blue Socks
2) Green & Yellow “V” Shirts Green Shorts Green Socks Ground Chevinedge 78 Backhold Drive Halifax HX3 9EH Telephone/Fax: – 01422 367376 Directions M62 Exit Junction 24 Huddersfield/Halifax (Ainley Top) to Halifax. Turn right at Punch Bowl Inn along Jubilee Road. Turn right and follow road to island. Clubhouse situated approximately 600 metres on the right. Admission £2 by match day programme [Read more…]
Chairman Dave Gotts, 3 Abbey Road, Bilton, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU11 4BF Telephone (Home) 01482 812022 (Mobile) 07930 512387 Secretary/PRO Rob Gill, 11 Manor Garth, Keyingham, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU12 9SQ Telephone/Fax (Home) 01964 626818 (Mobile) 07713 127224 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Richard Gotts, 4 Chevy Chase, Bilton, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU11 4DL Telephone (Mobile) 07792 463857 Colours 1) Black & Gold & White Shirts Black Shorts Gold Black & White Socks
2) Blue & White Shirts & White Shorts & Blue Socks Ground Destiny Leisure Sports Complex Saltend Hedon Hull HU12 8DS Telephone/Fax: 01482 896113 Website: www.destinyfitness.co.uk Directions Leave the M62 and join the A63 (Clive Sullivan Way) and travel to the outskirts of Hull city centre which is approximately 5 miles from the Humber Bridge. When approaching the outer periphery of the city centre you will go up and over Galtry Street flyover (see Smith & Nephews on the right), and then go through two sets of traffic lights in close proximity to one another and proceed on to Castle Street, (see Hull Marina on the right).
At the end of Castle Street go straight through the traffic lights and proceed up and over Myton Bridge (see Hull deep on the right) and proceed to a roundabout – the first in a series of six – Proceed straight through each of these roundabouts following the signs for the A1033, Ferry Terminal Docks Hedon & Withernsea with the exception of the last roundabout at B.P.
The first one is 0.4 miles from Castle Street, with the second a mile further see Hull Prison on the left) after going over a fly over with the third a further 0.6 miles which is the Ferry Terminal entrance go straight through and under a railway bridge to roundabout number four which is another 0.4 miles, with the next 1 mile ahead. Finally at the sixth roundabout which is situated adjacent to a fly over take the first left sign-posted B1240 Preston, Sproatley & Burton Constable, with the Imperial Palace Restaurant on the left and the club house and car park are directly in front of you, fifty (50) metres on the right. Admission Adults £2 including match day programme Concessions: children under 16 & pensioners [Read more…]
Chairman Andrew Wilson, 1 Thornhill Park Avenue, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 ODA Telephone (Home) 01924 521069 (Mobile) 07739 625242 E-mail: email@example.com Secretary Andrew Byram, 11 Stephenson Close, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire WF12 7TF Telephone/Fax (Home) 01924 485492 (Busn) 0113 3843840 (Mobile) 07769 790545 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org PRO Angie Taylor, 37 Doubting Road, Thornhill, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 OEU Telephone (Home) 01924 451732 (Mobile) 07939 426957 Coach Paul March, 6 Briar Drive, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 4NJ Telephone (Home) 01924 401178 (Mobile) 07884 451223 Colours 1) Maroon & White Shirts Maroon Shorts Maroon Socks
2) Blue & White Shirts White Shorts & Socks Ground Overthorpe Park Thornhill Sports & Comm Centre Edge Top Road Thornhill WF12 ODP Tel (Club) 01924 455090 Fax: – 01924 450600 Directions from West: – Exit M62 Junction 25 Take the 3rd exit on the roundabout following signs for Dewsbury. Still following the sign for Dewsbury turn right at the traffic lights by the Three Nuns Public House. Follow the main road through Mirfield town centre and in to Ravensthorpe. In the middle of Ravensthorpe is a new road system. Pick up the road markings for Thornhill and at the traffic lights you will branch off to the right. Follow this road passing Ravensthorpe railway station on your left. Keep going until you come to a “T” junction. At this point you need to take a sharp right to almost double back and go up over Overthorpe Road and you will eventually see Thornhill Sports & Community Centre situated on your left.
From East: – Exit M62 Junction 28. Take the main road sign-posted Dewsbury (A653) Follow this road in to the centre of Dewsbury .At the Ring Road go clockwise passing “Matalan” on your left. Stay on the road until you approach a set of traffic lights next to the Parish church with “B & Q” in front of you. At the traffic lights turn left sign-posted Thornhill. Go through the next set of lights – Wickes will be on your left – and stay on this road. You will go over two mini roundabouts and as the road eventually bends to the left you will come to a steep hill. At the top turn right in to Overthorope Road. The ground is situated on the left-hand side of road. Admission By donation- programmes on sale at £2.00.
Clubs please note: Any write ups, pen pictures club history etc for inclusion in the Thornhill Trojans programme should be sent preferably by email to the address of Andrew Wilson:
Email: email@example.com. [Read more…]